|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||12 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||12 pcs / carton|
|Delivery Time:||7 - 10 days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1,000 pcs / month|
|Case Material:||Aluminum||Size:||120*69*45 MM|
|Net Weight:||0.6 KG||Input Volt:||110 - 230 Vac|
|Constant Current:||4 Amps||Constant Voltage:||14.4V / 14.7V|
|Output Power:||60 Watts||Applied To:||12V Automotive Lead Acid Batteries|
car lead acid battery charger,
battery trickle charger
12 Volts Sealed Lead - Acid / AGM / GEL / Silicon Battery Charger For Car Battery
Sealed lead acid battery charger 12 volts 4 amps, input with worldwide 110 to 230Vac and rated output voltatge is 12V 4A. Smart max charging voltage is 14.7V for SLA type batteries or AGM batteries. Intelligent 4 stages charging with pre-charge, CC, CV and floating / trickle steps, this charger will charge your battery powered electric vehicles very fast, with high efficiency and pretect your battery life maximumly. High quality, factory price and 2 years warranty.
1) Optional charging methods: Lithium or SLA / AGM batteries.
2) Advanced high frequency switching mode power supply technology.
3) DC output isolated from AC input.
4) Automatic worldwide Input 110 / 230Vac (90 ~ 264Vac), 50Hz ~ 60Hz.
5) Charging parameters are insensitive to the AC input line voltage variations.
6) Completely automatic 4 steps charge: pre-charge, CC, CV, floating/trickle or shut-off.
7) Protections: Short circuit, Over - voltage, Over - temperature, Reverse Polarity.
8) Aluminum casing, light weight, portable.
9) 100% full load burn-in test.
10) 2 years warranty.
1) Dimensions(LxWxH): 120 x 69 x 45 mm
2) Net weight: 0.6 KG
3) Max charging voltage(CV): 14.7 volt
4) Floating voltage: customized
5) Max output current (CC): 4 amps
6) Charging method: pre-charge, CC, CV, floating / trickle or shut off
7) AC input voltage: 110 - 240Vac
8) AC input freq.: 50 / 60 Hz
9) AC plug: customized by user’s country
10) Output connector type: customized by applications
11) Enclosure: Aluminum
|Output series: 120W Mini Size: 120×69×45 mm Net weight: 0.6 KG|
|Input||Model||Apply to battery types||Floating V||CV (V)||CC (A)||Switching|
|VL1206L||12V LiFePO4 Battery||14.6V||6A||CC5~8%|
|VL1206||12V Lead-acid Battery||13.5V||14.7V||6A||CC20%|
|VL2404LM||24V Li-MnO2 Battery||29.4V||4A||CC5~8%|
|VL2404||24V Lead-acid Battery||27.6V||29.4V||4A||CC20%|
|VL3603L||36V Li-MnO2 Battery||42V||3A||CC5~8%|
|VL3602||36V Lead-acid Battery||41.4V||44.1V||2A||CC20%|
|VL4802LM||48V Li-MnO2 Battery||54.6V||2A||CC5~8%|
|VL4802||48V Lead-acid Battery||55.2V||58.8V||2A||CC20%|
|Note: customized input / output / plug type / connectors are available.|
Q. What do the abbreviations MF, GEL and AGM mean?
A. Gel, AGM, Vlies, MF, Calcium/Calcium and Hybrid are abbreviations for different types of lead-acid batteries.
Q. What do the abbreviations LiFePO4, Li-ion, Li-MnO2 and LiCoO2 mean?
A. LiFePO4, Li-ion, Li-MnO2 and LiCoO2 are abbreviations for different types of lithium batteries, that means there batteries using different cathode materials. Different batteries have different charging voltages.
Q. What charger should I choose?
A. It depends on the type of battery, the capacity of the battery, the application and how much you are prepared to spend. Just tell us your battery information, DANL battery charger engineer will recommend the most suitable charger for you or customized by your batteries and applications.
Q. Can I charge several batteries in parallel?
A. The charger has no problem whatsoever of charging or maintaining several batteries, as long as they are connected in parallel. The charger sees the parallel connected batteries as one large battery. The sum of the capacity has to be below the recommendation for your model. Please note that there could be a high current between batteries when they are connected together, i.e. use high quality wiring.
Q. Can you really connect and then forget about the charger?
A. That depends on your batteries state and charger’s type. Danl lead-acid battery chargers have maintenance mode(floating mode), charger charges with very small current at this mode, so you can forget about the charger but not exceed 24 hours. If your battery is lithium type and without BMS system, please don’t forget the charger.
Contact Person: Mr. chen