|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||10 pcs/carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, Paypal|
|Enclosure / Color:||Aluminum / Black Or Silver||Size / Weight:||135*90*50 MM / 0.8 KG|
|AC Input:||World 110 - 230 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz||DC Output:||Rated 16V 6A, Max 18.25V|
|Design For Battery:||16V Lithium Racing Battery||Cooling Method:||Fan Cooled|
|Charge Curve:||Smart Pre Charge, CC, CV, Floating||Manufacturer:||DANL|
|Shipping:||Shipping Worldwide||Warranty:||2 Years|
Smart 18.25V CV Quick Charging Lithium Racing Car Battery Charger 16V 6A
Designed for 16V Lithium racing battery input with worldwide 110 to 230Vac and rated output voltatge is 16V 10A. Smart max charging voltage is 18.25V for Li batteries. Intelligent 4 steps charging with pre-charge, CC, CV and floating or automatic cut - off, this charger will charge your racing battery very fast, with high efficiency and pretect your battery life maximumly. High quality, factory price and 2 years warranty.
1) Optional charging methods: Lithium or AGM batteries.
2) Advanced high frequency switching mode power supply technology.
3) DC output isolated from AC input.
4) Automatic worldwide Input 110/230Vac(90~264Vac), 50Hz~60Hz.
5) Charging parameters are insensitive to the AC input line voltage variations.
6) Completely automatic 4 steps charge: pre-charge, CC, CV, floating/trickle or shut-off.
7) Protections: Short circuit, Over - voltage, Over - temperature, Reverse Polarity.
8) Aluminum casing, light weight, portable.
9) 100% full load burn-in test.
10) 2 years warranty.
1) Dimensions(LxWxH): 135 x 90 x 50 MM
2) Net weight: 0.8 KG
3) Max charging voltage(CV): 18.25 volt
4) Floating voltage: customized
5) Max output current (CC): 6 amps
6) Charging method: pre-charge, CC, CV, floating / trickle or shut off
7) AC input voltage: 110 / 240 Vac
8) AC input freq.: 50 / 60 Hz
9) AC plug: customized by user’s country
10) Output connector type: customized by applications
11) Enclosure: Aluminum
|Output series: 120W Size: 135×90×50 mm Net weight: 0.8 KG|
|Input||Model||Apply to battery types||Floating V||CV (V)||CC (A)||Switching|
|VL1206L||12V LiFePO4 Battery||14.6V||6A||CC5~8%|
|VL1206||12V Lead-acid Battery||13.5V||14.7V||6A||CC20%|
|VL2404LM||24V Li-MnO2 Battery||29.4V||4A||CC5~8%|
|VL2404||24V Lead-acid Battery||27.6V||29.4V||4A||CC20%|
|VL3603L||36V Li-MnO2 Battery||42V||3A||CC5~8%|
|VL36025L||36V Li-MnO2 Battery||42V||2.5A||CC5~8%|
|VL3602||36V Lead-acid Battery||41.4V||44.1V||2A||CC20%|
|VL4802LM||48V Li-MnO2 Battery||54.6V||2A||CC5~8%|
|VL4802||48V Lead-acid Battery||55.2V||58.8V||2A||CC20%|
Note: customized input / output / plug type / connectors are available.
Q. What charger should I choose?
A. It depends on the type of battery, the capacity of the battery, the application and how much you are prepared to spend. Just tell us your battery information, DANL battery charger engineer will recommend the most suitable charger for you or customized by your batteries and applications.
Q. Can I charge several batteries in parallel?
A. The charger has no problem whatsoever of charging or maintaining several batteries, as long as they are connected in parallel. The charger sees the parallel connected batteries as one large battery. The sum of the capacity has to be below the recommendation for your model. Please note that there could be a high current between batteries when they are connected together, i.e. use high quality wiring.
Q. Can you really connect and then forget about the charger?
A. That depends on your batteries state and charger’s type. Danl lead-acid battery chargers have maintenance mode(floating mode), charger charges with very small current at this mode, so you can forget about the charger but not exceed 24 hours. If your battery is lithium type and without BMS system, please don’t forget the charger.